I like the part wen you kapt rikording walyou Wre toking . Remins me wan it Hapind to meto.my kwash is haw do you rels that you wre rikoring?
I enjoyed the Part about the money part bcus i want to ask you wen youGrow up what job do you want to be? I like the part wen you siad you climd Up the motins. Soyoon
The anser is i wont to be an artis from tina
Me too!😄 Soyoon
I like the part wen you kapt rikording walyou Wre toking . Remins me wan it Hapind to meto.my kwash is haw do you rels that you wre rikoring?
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the Part about the money part bcus i want to ask you wen you
ReplyDeleteGrow up what job do you want to be? I like the part wen you siad you climd
Up the motins. Soyoon
The anser is i wont to be an artis from tina
DeleteMe too!😄 Soyoon
ReplyDelete