Excellent story! I really liked going to Dubai with you! Do you remember the water park there also?Your daddy
That was a fun trip! I always love your drawings, buddy!
That was a great story and you read so well too!
Wow! you guys are having such great fun together. I am glad to hear about your adventures. love grandma
I like your story it is gusto it wus grat.Adam
What a fantastic story Jackson! I didn't get to see the aquarium when I was in Dubai... you are very lucky! =]
We love the aquarium too! Thanks for your nice story Jackson.
We like Dubai and we like your story.
Excellent story! I really liked going to Dubai with you! Do you remember the water park there also?
ReplyDeleteYour daddy
That was a fun trip! I always love your drawings, buddy!
ReplyDeleteThat was a great story and you read so well too!
ReplyDeleteWow! you guys are having such great fun together. I am glad to hear about your adventures. love grandma
ReplyDeleteI like your story it is gusto it wus grat.Adam
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic story Jackson! I didn't get to see the aquarium when I was in Dubai... you are very lucky! =]
ReplyDeleteWe love the aquarium too! Thanks for your nice story Jackson.
ReplyDeleteWe like Dubai and we like your story.
ReplyDelete