I liked youre video so so so much! By talal
I like that you got a now bik. Caleb
I Love your video Filip! It had so many details both in the pictures and the story. What do you Love best about cycling? Love Mom
I like when you whint to the stor and got a BIKE! that ramids me ov when i got my bike at chrismas. What stor did you get yor bike at?. Caleb
I liked youre video so so so much! By talal
ReplyDeleteI like that you got a now bik. Caleb
ReplyDeleteI Love your video Filip! It had so many details both in the pictures and the story. What do you Love best about cycling? Love Mom
ReplyDeleteI like when you whint to the stor and got a BIKE! that ramids me ov when i got my bike at chrismas. What stor did you get yor bike at?. Caleb
ReplyDelete