Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ghala Hike


Easy Blog Photo
I See som bugs

8 comments:

  1. What a nice description of your class trip! I bet you needed water after walking so much. Thank you for sharing. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best description that I have ever heard. I am so proud of you. I really enjoyed listening about your school trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Sami! Keep up the great work! I love hearing your detailed description for your school trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job Sami! You sound like you had a great time. Thank you for sharing your trip with us. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sami for the lovely detailed description of your school trip. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Sami! I really enjoyed listening to that. I definitely look forward to hearing about your other school trips in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Sami ! It sounds like a you had a wonderful trip, makes us all want to go with you next time.
    Good job and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are very proud of you. Keep up the great work! Next time, take us with you. Love, your grandparents

    ReplyDelete