I bet that was fun. I sure wish I could have gone with you! Love, Mama
Wow! You certainly take some very interesting trips. That is really, really awesome. Love, Grandma
That's really cool, Jackson! I like how you drew a picture showing where everything was. That's great! Love, Dad
I like the port wen you say heyer is wer we drinc juse. It reminds me of the mango juice that I drank. What is your favorite juice? Anaïs
I bet that was fun. I sure wish I could have gone with you! Love, Mama
ReplyDeleteWow! You certainly take some very interesting trips. That is really, really awesome. Love, Grandma
ReplyDeleteThat's really cool, Jackson! I like how you drew a picture showing where everything was. That's great! Love, Dad
ReplyDeleteI like the port wen you say heyer is wer we drinc juse. It reminds me of the mango juice that I drank. What is your favorite juice? Anaïs
ReplyDelete