Caleb, SMILES reminds me of your beautiful and handsome smile. Your smiles fill my bucket and I can't wait to see it again really soon!! I like all the ways you have described a smile especially the part about your Mom :) How many times do you think people smile in one day?
Caleb, SMILES reminds me of your beautiful and handsome smile. Your smiles fill my bucket and I can't wait to see it again really soon!! I like all the ways you have described a smile especially the part about your Mom :) How many times do you think people smile in one day?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mrs. Turner
I love al the stuf you said it reminds me of me having every thing in the world!! Its awsome i love youre poem
ReplyDeleteTalal
i chose red because it is my farote color.what i like about your poem is the color
ReplyDeletebecause it is my secent favrote color.
Jackson