Red is also a color in the Alabama flag :) I like the color red too. Your poem made me hungry for strawberries! Have you seen lava before coming out of a volcano? I think it looks really nifty.
You did a great job describing red in all the ways you see and feel it. It gave me new ways of looking at red too! I also like how you used capital letters and lower case letters...it's very fun to read!
I like the color red also. This is a very nice poem.
ReplyDeleteLove
Grandma
Jackson,
ReplyDeleteRed is also a color in the Alabama flag :) I like the color red too. Your poem made me hungry for strawberries! Have you seen lava before coming out of a volcano? I think it looks really nifty.
Love, Mrs. Turner
That's a great poem! It's like I can feel the color! Your poem is so expressive!
ReplyDeleteLove, Dad
You did a great job describing red in all the ways you see and feel it. It gave me new ways of looking at red too! I also like how you used capital letters and lower case letters...it's very fun to read!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mama
I likte all the grat iksprashan
ReplyDeleteFrom Filip
I like the two thing that is in minecraft.ing
ReplyDelete